Envy’s Prodigy Complete scooter is one of the #1 freestyle scooters sold worldwide.
The 2020 Prodigy S8 release has as always stepped up the game with 6 fresh colourways and quality components.
The Envy Prodigy is the perfect scooter for riders of all ages and levels.
The Series 8 comes with Prodigy 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck with base cut out to reduce weight and maintain performance and finished with premium finishes. The deck includes high quality grip tape and durable components - nylon front plate, rear inserts and nylon brake systems. Topping the scooter fresh for Series 8 is High Density Aluminium Reaper style bars wrapped in a Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium oversized clamp and TPR Hand Grips. The complete is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade Polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings. ALU Prodigy V2 IHC Forks compatible with up to 125mm x 30mm wheels. See our full dimension specifications below.
ENVY PRODIGY Series 8 Features:
- The Prodigy Series 8 comes in 6 new colourways Oil Slick, Scratch, Gold, Venom, Jade and Burnt pipe. Perfect for kids of all ages!
- Prodigy FORGED Head tube
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 120mm/4.72" | length 500mm/19.7" | Bolt on Nylon Brake system
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- High Density Alu Reaper Style bars 620mm/24.4" high x 565mm/22.2" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts- Oversized
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.45kgs/ 7.6 pounds
- Total Height: 865mm/34”
- Total Length: 690mm/27.2”
- Foot Space: 340mm/13.4”
|Complete Scooter Specs|
|Standing Height**||790mm (31.1in)|
|Overall Height*||865mm (34in)|
|Bar Width (with bar ends)||565mm (22.2in)|
|Bar Height (with bar ends)||620mm (24.4in)|
|Deck Length^||500mm (19.7in)|
|Deck Width||120mm (4.7in)|
|Foot Space^^||340mm (13.4in)|
* Overall height is measured from the ground to the top of the bars.
** Standing Height is measured from the top of the deck where you stand to the top of the bars.
^ Deck length is measured from the front of the deck plate to the rear and does not include the distance to the head tube.
^^ Foot space is the space between the neck tube and the brake and is the physical area that you can stand on.